korean friendfinder

Monday, September 8, 2008

English sms

Girl: do you have any sensational love card?Shopkeeper: yes miss, how about this card, it says" to the only boy I ever loved"Girl: Great, give me 10 cards.

In this cruel world it is very difficult to find a person with a beautiful heart, pure feelings, attractive personality and stylish look, so don't ........ LOSE ME :)

If 10 people care for you, 1 of them is me. If 1 person cares for you, that would be me again. If no one cares for you that means I am not in this world, anymore!!

If you are feeling dizzy, a lot sick, a bit quiet, a little bid sad, I know whats wrong... You are suffering from a lack of vitamin ME

God knows the value of Heart, so he make LoveGod knows the value of Night, so he made DreamsGod knows the value of Friend, so he made You and gifted to Me.

There are 100 angels in this world40 are sleeping, 30 are working 20 are playing, 9 are blessing and 1?1 is reading this SMS

Hearts could love only for a whilefeet could walk only for a whileclothes wouldn't forever be in style but having you as my friend is forever worthwhile.

In world 6 things are God's gift;Brother's care, Sister's fight, Father's advice, Mother's love, Baby's smile and MY Friendship.

There was a blind girl, she hated every one except her boyfriend...She said,"I'll marry you when I could see. Eventually someone donated eyes,When she could see, She was shocked to see that her boyfriend was also blind...The boy asked," Will you marry me now?"She refused... The boy went away saying,"Just take care of my eyes."THIS IS TRUE LOVE

One who smokes has a smoky heartOne who drinks has an alcoholic heartSo dear you must stop eating sweets as you are already a sweetheart.

A coin is easy to earn & good friend is hard to find. A coin depreciates but friendship appreciates. I lost the coin when I msg you but its ok bcoz I get friend like U.

Hey listen... two people were asking me about U. I gave them your address and cell number. They will be visiting U soon. Their names are JOY & HAPPINESS.

Search for truth you will find beautySearch for beauty you will find LoveSearch for love you will find friendshipSearch for friendship you will fine ME :)

No comments: